Thursday, April 23, 2009

Paid Survey

I have a lot of people ask me about earning cash for surveys. This is one of my favorites!! Banner Ad Click on the logo to sign up and fill out surveys to earn points which you can redeem for cash and prizes.

I especially enjoy this site because occasionally they will send you an item from the manufacturer of a product that isn't even out on the market yet to try and keep for free if you will answer a brief questionnaire after having tried the item. (they ask you not to reveal the brand names of the items you are testing but so far I can tell you they have been tasty, they smell really good, they keep the sun out of your eyes, and look really nice when wearing them) hint hint.

Other benefits are they do not share your personal information with anyone unless you agree to test an item and they only use your address to send your test items.

No comments:

 
Free tastic freebies © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você