Thursday, October 1, 2009

ALERT!!! ENTER YOPLAIT CONTEST!

!!!Win this cool Yoplait Gift Bag!!!
Click here to read my review.

Prize includes:

  • 2 Coupons for Free Yoplait "Whips"
  • A set of 12 cool color changing spoons.
  • A set of 3 popsicle forms.
  • A really nice roomy lunch cooler



It's really easy to enter:

Just click the comment button below this blog entry and leave me a comment with just your first name.


Then Email me at freetastic@comcast.net with your first name, email, and be sure to put Yoplait Whips in the subject line!

I will announce the winner November 1st!

That's it and GOOD LUCK!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that looks fun and Yoplait Rocks . You give some good stuff away love the site. Jay

lisamz617 said...

Lisa- looks way cool my family loves this brand.

Anonymous said...

Amanda

Anonymous said...

looks awesome, hope to win! lol Ashley

A Mom After God's Own Heart said...

Shirley...this looks awesome!

A Mom After God's Own Heart said...

following you from MBC Follow Me Club

Amy Munson said...

Amy :-)

Christina said...

I really liked your blog so much that I became a follower.
God Bless,
Christina

 
Free tastic freebies © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você