Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Free Carpet Stain Fix


I thought it would be fun to blog about "Home Remedies" for life's little disasters. One of my favorite people my beautiful mom Carol shared a few of these with me the other day. The cool thing is that most of the remedies are made with things that you commonly find in your house anyway.

Carpet Spot Remover:
4 Cups of warms water
1/2 Cup vinegar
2-3 Tablespoons of baking soda

Add the vinegar and baking soda to the warm water in a large bowl. Stir slightly and allow to fizz and foam. Dip scrub brush into the mixture and scrub those spots in your carpet away. Let dry and vacuum. (just to be sure do a spot test first)
We will be adding a few home remedies each week so keep an eye out. If anyone would like to share their own Home Remedies with everyone please feel free to email me at freetastic@comcast.net and we will blog about it and give you the credit.

No comments:

 
Free tastic freebies © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você