Saturday, June 27, 2009

Paid Surveys Really Work!

Banner Ad

I have mentioned this Survey company in a previous post, but I the other day I received a full size bottle of Pine Cleaner as a blind study. It was awesome all I had to do was try it for a few days and then log into my account and fill out a short survey about the product! You also earn points that can be used for cash and merchandise.

So far I have earned $150.00 in cash, a picnic cooler, a first aid kit, and a gift card for 1 year magazine subscription. That's not even counting the FREE items they have sent me multiple times for the studies!
Don't miss out! Give the banner above a click to get in on this!!!!!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I just got a check for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

So I took a video of myself getting paid $500 for doing paid surveys.

 
Free tastic freebies © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você