Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yoplait "Whips" Review

YOPLAIT WHIPS REVIEW



I was given the opportunity by the wonderful people of Blog Spark and Yoplait to taste and review Yoplait Yogurt Whips.

They sent me a very nice gift bag that included 2 coupons for Yoplait Whips, a really nice roomy lunch cooler, a super cool set of color changing spoons, and a set of 4 Popsicle forms.

I went to the store armed with Yoplait Whips coupons and I picked Raspberry Mousse, and Key Lime Pie flavors. I came home and placed them both in the freezer to try them in a new way and they were simply delicious, they were sooo good it was just like eating ice cream but a whole lot healthier!!!!

Yoplait Whips come 9 delectable flavors Raspberry Mousse, Key Lime Pie, Lemon Burst, Strawberry Mist, Chocolate, Peaches 'N Cream, Orange Crème, Chocolate Raspberry, and a brand new flavor I can't wait to try Vanilla Creme.

No comments:

 
Free tastic freebies © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você